Projector Lamp Clinic is your one stop destination for availing replacement genuine projector lamps and bulbs. Explore original projector lamps from major brands like Ushio, Osram and Philips..
Projector Lamp Clinic
Since establishment in 2010, Projector Lamp Clinic, headquartered in Delhi, has been sustaining excellence marks as a leading Distributor, Supplier, Exporter, Importer & Trader of a wide selection of Projector Lamps, Projector DMD Chips, Projector Color Wheels, Projector LCD Panels, Projector Main Boards, etc. Manufactured by our vendors employing A grade basic material and technologically-advanced machines, these products are high in performance, cost-effective, and very easy to install & maintain. We also offer our entire range in multiple specifications and speculations, to meet individual requirements of corporate bodies, institutions & government offices.
We associate with a huge and well-knit vendor base for procuring quality products. Our vendors are qualified and highly experienced in their respective domain. We carefully appoint a team of procuring experts who undertake in-depth market research and select the best of vendors on the basis of credibility, financial stability, ethics in business and delivery schedules. We also recruit and nurture a strong team of multifaceted professionals who works round the clock to grasp and address needs of individual clients to perfection. Empowered by our rich vendor base and dynamic team, we are able to offer customers best quality products at market leading rates. Keeping client satisfaction at the forefront of our business, we continually strive to keep our patrons satisfied through timely delivery of quality-assured & cost-effective products.
Over the years, we have traversed various business milestones under the stewardship of our mentor, Mr. Umesh Goel (Proprietor). Relying on his excellent business know-how, we have successfully met requirements of a vast clientele, worldwide.
Projector Lamps Available
How to make Projector Lamp last longer?
Listed below are a few preventative measures that will help you enhance the lifespan of a projector lamp and reduce the likelihood of its failing too early:
- Make sure you do not allow the projector to overheat, as excessive temperature stress is one of the main reasons for lamp failure
- Let the projector lamp cool for a minimum of 10 minutes after powering down, as heat makes the lamp susceptible to damage and failure. The projector should not be removed during this period. Additionally, do not remove the projector while the lamp is on.
- Always operate your projector in an environment that is clean and dust-free. This prevents clogging of fans and air filters. Also, clean the filters on a regular basis
- Free space should be kept around the projector's fan or exhaust so that the excess heat gets dispersed or expelled properly
- In case your projector model comes with an "economy mode", make sure to utilize it as it decreases projector brightness and enhances the lifespan of the lamp
- A projector should never be kept in excessively hot or cold environments
Most Popular Products
Latest Trade Offers
We are professionally engaged as trader, supplier and exporter of Hitachi CP-X3511 Projector Fan in Delhi, Delhi, India. We provide 26+ brands of proj..
Escalating our business reach, we are engaged trader, supplier and exporter of a superlative range of Infocus In 102 Projector Lamp Ballast in Delhi, ..